If your school or organization needs a boost or wants to fund a special upcoming project, it’s important that you find the right fundraising partner that not only is flexible enough to work with you but that also has quality products that can appeal to your students or community as a whole.
If you are a part of a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit, PTO, Booster Club or school community, you probably know how challenging raising money for your activities can be. It can be uncomfortable to ask friends and family to buy products to help support your fundraising campaign especially when it’s something that they don’t like or use regularly. We here at Just a Grind have the perfect solution, why not simply partner with us and offer some of the best quality coffees, roasted to order, shipped to their homes, while helping the environment, and best of all supporting your local group.
Some of the benefits for partnering with us for your next fundraising campaign:
- Superior Specialty Grade (top 5 - 7% worldwide), Single Origin, Organic, and Fair-Trade coffees available
- Custom coffee blend and label branding for your campaign or group
- All coffee is roasted when ordered and shipped to address provided (no additional work for you)
- Donations for purchases are 50% and will NEVER decrease during our partnership all year long
- We offer subscriptions with a 10% discount to help increase sales, flexibility, and convenience for customers with home delivery every 14, 30, or 60 days.
- No setup fees to begin raising money, start any time!
- No upfront or out-of-pocket purchases required for you to start fundraising
- No monthly maintenance fees to participate
- No monthly minimums required, all sales eligible for 50% proceeds donation
- No standing out front a store or going around your neighborhood if you don't want to since you have an online store
- Free shipping (orders over $40)
- We are a family owned and operated (local San Diegan) online business so we are flexible. From the inception our slogan has been “Coffee with a conscience” and helping people not just globally but giving back to communities and people in need really means a lot to us.
Contact us today through the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your unique fundraising goals and how we can help you achieve them.